Saturday 12 March 2011

A Sentence


"Life will be comfortable if you know how to manage the time"


This sentence really make sense. I heard it from my mum. She told me after fetching me back from tuition.
Haha! I'm not really good in managing my time. So.. anyways~ I only get in front my computer after school! Homeworks? I was totally ignore about them!!
Yea.. last few days were my horrible days during examination!! I am totally could not answer all of the question!
Going to fail in my whole subject! Form 4 life was so terrible! I could not face my report card when the teacher gave back to me!
It will be full of red marks! XDD

I wish that i could manage my own time so that i would not stuck inside my studies! Wish my form 4 life could get better!

GOD! BLESS ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment